We want you to know that we respect your privacy; and we protect your information.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not share your information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of Princeton Agencies Inc. (PAI), that would use that information to contact you about their products and services.
- We only work with professional, respected companies who share our concerns regarding privacy in order to keep your information confidential. We also expect those persons or organizations to use your information only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
- We convey to our employees the need to protect your information. We have established safeguards (these are physical, electronic and procedural) to protect this information.
How is the information used?
Your agent or broker may use your information to help you with insurance needs. We may also contact you about products, features, and options in which you have expressed an interest. Without your consent, we may provide portions of your information to persons or organizations in and out of PAI. This would be done as permitted or required by law. We may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you have requested
- Service your policy
- Market our products to you
- Investigate or handle claims
- Detect or prevent fraud
- Comply with lawful requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities
These persons or organizations may include:
- Our affiliated companies
- Companies that perform services, such as marketing, on our behalf
- Other insurance companies; this would be done so they could perform their role in an insurance transaction involving you.
- Independent claims adjusters
- People who request information pursuant to a subpoena or court order
- Repair shops and recommended claims vendors
- Your agent or broker
What kind of customer information do we have, and where did we get it?
Much of the information that we have about you comes from you. When you perform certain transactions, you may give us such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, family member information, credit/debit card numbers, auto/property ownership and/or Social Security number. These transactions include when you submit an application for insurance, submit a request for insurance, submit a request for products and services we offer, or submit a request for an insurance quote.
We keep information about the types of services you purchase from us and our affiliates. Examples of this include premiums, account balances, and payment history. We may collect information from our web site. This includes your activity while using our site and information from online collecting devices known as “cookies”. We may collect information from outside sources such as consumer reporting agencies and health care providers. The information we collect may include the following:
- Loss information reports
- Motor vehicle reports
- Credit reports
- Medical information
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect customer information. We continually review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security in order to help us ensure the safety of customer information. Again, we treat your information as if it was our own and respect your privacy.