FINANCIAL INSTITUTION PROGRAM
Why choose PAI Insurance Group for your financial institution coverage?
All across America, banks are the safeguards of the communities they serve. When a crisis occurs, people invariably look to their local bank for assistance and guidance. But who does your institution rely on when it experiences a similar crisis?
To maintain the public trust, you need the expertise of professionals to remain on your feet while dealing with potentially damaging occurrences. Accordingly, here are just a few of the reasons why so many institutions trust PAI to provide financial peace of mind.
- Expertise: We have multi-state capabilities, multi-tiered pricing, and we contract with the most reputable banking markets in the region. Our diverse market availability, combined with a firsthand knowledge of the banking industry and its specific needs makes us exceptionally suited to analyze, market, and represent your unique insurance needs.
- Financial Strength: PAI Insurance Group has a 110-year history of insuring financial institutions. We work with only the highest rated financial institution insurers to find the most comprehensive coverage available, while also negotiating favorable pricing.
- Experience: Our financial institution staff has actual bank management experience and a thorough understanding of the risks your institution faces.
- Risk Management: At PAI Insurance Group, we specialize in risk management solutions designed to help you mitigate losses in the workplace. not only can we coordinate safety and loss prevention assistance, underwriting support, auditing, inspections, and overall comprehensive risk management solutions, we can also provide specialized in-house risk management solutions customized to your specific needs.
We provide a wide variety of insurance products specifically tailored for financial institutions, including:
- Financial institution bond
- Directors’ and officers’ liability (D&O)
- Banker’s professional liability
- Trust department liability
- Electronic banking liability
- Lender liability
- Excess deposit bond
- Cyber-crime coverage
- Property/Casualty coverage
- Workers’ compensation
- Employment practices liability
- Employment benefits liability
- Umbrella (excess) coverage
Contact PAI Insurance Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-450-5353 for more specific information on how we can offer your bank the insurance expertise you deserve.
David V. Haugen, Financial Institution Specialist